Donate an Egg – Become an Egg Donor
Egg Donation Program Overview
Egg donation enables many intended parents to realize their dreams of parenthood. Magic Journeys is proud and honored to be part of this meaningful cause. For 12+ years, Magic Journeys has been helping build new families around the world. Each egg donation cycle is a unique magical journey that not only changes the life of the intended parents, but also the life of the egg donor. It is something the egg donor will feel proud of when looking back. A dedicated Magic Journeys team will accompany you every step of the process, making sure you are comfortable and have the most enjoyable experience.
Why should I become an Egg Donor?
Egg donors are usually very intelligent and generous young ladies who want to make a difference in the world and have the deepest empathy towards people struggling with fertility. To donate an egg may be a simple gesture, but it could positively change other people’s lives forever. Although monetary reward is not the sole motivation, we are proud and honored to be able to assist our egg donors reaching their own dreams otherwise unimaginable with our industry leading compensation package.
Why should I choose Magic Journeys as an egg donor?
Highest Paid, Most respected, Best served & Far Beyond
Similar to our surrogates, we highly appreciate the generosity and commitment from our egg donors, so we offer industry-leading compensation packages. Our price-matching program ensures our egg donors are well-paid. We will give you the respect and love no other agency could compete with. Our dedicated team will always be there for you to answer any questions you have, and to support you medically, legally, and emotionally.
Besides all the compensating benefits, Magic Journey is a community. Not only have we served and paid our egg donors well, we also have done what we could to help those in need. The sense of being empowered in the Magic Journeys Family is what sets us apart from other agencies.
Basic Requirements to become an Egg Donor.
Magic Journeys welcome egg donors with all kinds of backgrounds. We have worked with intelligent young ladies from a wide range of backgrounds. Athletic, artistic, creative, charismatic, intellectual, elegant… Words cannot simply describe the excellence and the diversity of our beautiful egg donors.
In order for the best result, several aspects need to be considered in health, lifestyle, etc. Learn more about the egg donor applicant requirements here.
- Age 21-29
- Have both ovaries and regular menstrual cycles
- No tobacco/drug/alcohol use
- Able to obtain your family healthy history
- Flexible schedule to attend appointments and travel as needed
Interested? Take this quick survey to see if you are eligible.
How to Become an Egg Donor?
Step 1:Complete an Initial Egg Donor Questionnaire to See if You Qualify
Fill out a quick online survey to see if you qualify to be an egg donor with Magic Journeys. It only takes a few minutes. Please note if you are a previous egg donor, we will ask for copies of your donation records.
Step 2: Review of Egg Donor Application
Once your completed application is received, it will be carefully reviewed. You will be contacted by one of our egg donor admission specialists within 24hours. A consultation session will be arranged for you asking you some additional questions before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3: New Egg Donor Consultation
During the video consultation with a member of our egg donor admission team, you will learn more about the program in detail and will be able to ask any questions you have. We always strive to provide you with the best service and effortless experience.
Step 4: Information Verification
All materials will be reviewed and evaluated, including medical records, transcripts, identity documents and other required documents. Your admission specialist will help you with all the paperwork, and you will be able to upload some of the documents through your online account.
Step 5: Preparing Your Egg Donor Profile
Next, you can complete the fertility test at home. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to know the result. At this stage, you may also start building your online egg donor profile. You can upload your profile photos, or you can send us the photos so we can upload them for you. Please reach out to your admission specialist for any questions you have.
Step 6: Publishing Your Egg Donor Profile
Now, it’s time to publish your profile in our online egg donor database. Once it goes public, you can be found by our intended parents looking for their dream match. The time to get a match varies significantly. It ranges from a few days up to several months. Your admission specialist will monitor any inquiries into your profile and keep you updated.
Step 7: A match with the right intended parents!
We will contact you the moment we have a potential match for you. Your availability will be confirmed and maybe a few questions will be asked. After that, it will be just the journey to the miracle.
Things to expect during the egg donation process
- Patience is necessary while waiting to be matched – it may happen right away, within days/ weeks, or even months. No need to panic if it takes longer than you expected. Your admission specialist will keep an eye on any progress.
- Once necessary paperwork and funding from the IP are received to confirm the match, your case manager will guide you through the rest of the process.
- Psychological and genetic screening are conducted within 14days of the match. The psychological screening may take place physically in an IVF clinic or via video conferencing.
- Full Medical Screening at the IVF doctor’s office is conducted 3-4 weeks after the match. Your dedicated case manager will help you with scheduling and travel logistics. Rest assured that all travel expenses will be covered for you and a company of yours.
- Once you are medically cleared, the legal process starts. Your case manager is here to assist you. You will be able to discuss the contract in depth with your assigned attorney and ask any questions you have. Attorney fees are covered as well.
- Egg Retrieval and Medical Protocol may take place within 3-4 months of the match. You will receive details from the IVF doctor regarding specific medication instructions and egg retrieval cycle calendar, etc. Your case manager will check on you periodically to make sure everything goes smoothly. Feel free to ask any questions at any point of the process.
- Egg donation compensation will be sent to you automatically via the payment method of your choice within 14 days of your egg retrieval. You will have a chance to choose from a check or ACH deposit prior to the egg retrieval.
Click here to learn more about the Egg Donation process. Or to take the survey to see if you qualify.
Welcome to the Magic Journeys Family!