Egg Donor Requirements
What are the Requirements to be an Egg Donor?
We encourage young ladies from all different backgrounds to join us making magics and helping people realize their dream of parenthood. Below are some basic requirements for MJ egg donor applicants.
- Between the ages of 21-29 years old
- Have a body mass index below 27.5
- At least 5 feet tall
- Have both ovaries
- Have regular menstrual periods
- Free of genetic disorder diagnosis
- General clean bill of health
- No tobacco uses
- No Alcohol abuses
- No history of substance abuse
Family History Requirements
- Able to obtain up to date family history and health records
- No history of multigenerational familial diagnoses such as inheritable cancer, heart disease before age 55, various genetic disorders, etc.
- Good academic standing or success in chosen career path
- Willingness to complete medical and psychological screening
- Willingness to use injectable medications
- Flexible schedule for appointments and travel as needed
The selection process is extensive to ensure good results for everybody. Our thorough screenings ensure a high likelihood of being selected by intended parents.
Take the quick online survey to see if you are eligible.
Check out the FAQ page if you have questions about becoming an egg donor.